We are proud to announce that we have engaged Coinbase Custody to custody and secure Digital Assets on the iTrustCapital platform.
Since the inception of iTrustCapital, we have always maintained the goal of working with industry leaders. Our use of Coinbase Custody to custody digital assets continues to establish us as not only the #1 Crypto IRA company in the industry but provides our clients the assurance that their digital assets are stored with one of the world’s most trusted cold storage providers.
Segregated Cold Storage
Robust cold storage to help ensure assets are protected from all types of attacks.
Industry-leading annually renewed commercial crime insurance policy in the amount of $320 Million.
Financial & Security Controls
Undergoes regular financial & security audits by trusted auditing organizations.
SOC1 & SOC2 Certified
Maintains both SOC1 Type II and SOC2 Type II security audits.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the reason for the new custody partner?
- We strive to provide our clients with the best-in-class products and services. We believe that Coinbase Custody is the clear leader in institutional cold storage custody infrastructure.
- As an iTrustCapital client, will this cost me more money?
- We are covering the additional costs associated with this integration, client fees will remain the same.
- Do I get to choose when my assets are put into Coinbase Custody?
- Everything will be handled by our internal security & wallet teams, you need to take no action.
- What actions do I need to take as a client of iTrustCapital?
- No action is required on your part. You can continue to have fun investing within your iTrustCapital Crypto IRA knowing that we are taking care of all the difficult things.
As market leaders in our respective domains, we want to participate in the acceleration of the industry and provide our clients with the features they desire. While we don’t have concrete timelines, we are actively exploring the potential to offer the following services to our clients:
The potential to offer staking while still maintaining the same safe and offline storage of assets that clients trust.
When clients invest in governance tokens like Uniswap, Compound, MakerDAO, Sushi, Polkadot, and more, they carry the explicit right to participate in governance activities related to protocol changes. We eventually would like clients to have the ability to voice their opinions, while still ensuring assets are kept securely offline.