Why choose iTrustCapital as your Crypto IRA / Bitcoin IRA?
The tax advantages of a cryptocurrency IRA are clear. Using the model of a traditional IRA we allow you to invest in cryptocurrencies and precious metals for tax free gains. Whether you hold your assets long term or buy and sell with the market, iTrustCapital’s IRA account provides the lowest transaction fees for buying bitcoin or other digital currencies.
Pricing and Fees
- We have the lowest and most transparent costs in the industry by far!
- We are proud of our business model and post our fees upfront for all to see.
- You don’t have to give us your name, phone number, and email to learn what an iTrust account will cost. See our fees
- Many other Bitcoin/Crypto IRA companies don’t post their fees upfront.
- There is a good reason for this; they are embarrassed. They use tricks to gather your personal information (name, phone number, email…etc) in order to have a highly trained sales person call you, in order to convince you to buy.
Takeaway: Be sure to get all fees in writing from anyone you are considering doing business with.
- iTrustCapital – We use Coinbase Custody and Curv to secure client’s digital assets. Coinbase Custody is one of the leading institutional cold storage custody in the world. They are SOC 2 certified and maintain a $320 Million dollar insurance policy. Learn more about Coinbase Custody Curv utilizes MPC Cold Storage, is SOC2 certified, backed by the largest Venture Capital firms in Crypto, and stores digital assets for institutions like Franklin Templeton and eToro. They also have a $50 Million insurance policy. Learn more about Curv
- Competitors – Most other Bitcoin/Crypto IRA providers do not disclose exactly how they store client’s assets. Some may say “cold storage,” but that could be nothing more than holding your assets on a personal ledger device. By the way, that is actually how one of the other companies stores assets, which is a disaster waiting to happen due to the single point of failure potential.
Takeaway: Be sure to read a public whitepaper on how your assets are being stored and that it is truly at an institutional level.
24/7 Trading Ability
- iTrustCapital – As an iTrust client, you will be able to log into your account and make trades 24/7. Trades execute in real-time and settle seconds.
- Competitors – Only one other Bitcoin/Crypto IRA company has any kind of investment platform. However, their fees are steep and trades take days to settle. For the others, you will be forced to call in during business hours to transact and check your values.
Takeaway: What year is it 1980? Crypto trades 24/7/365; you need to have access to your account at all times.
- iTrustCapital – We offer more cryptocurrencies than any other Bitcoin IRA provider and are adding more all the time. See all available Cryptocurrency options. Additionally, clients can invest in physical gold and silver in their accounts 24/7.
- Competitors – Most have the same 4-6 Cryptocurrencies they have offered since they launched.
Takeaway: The Cryptocurrency market is constantly evolving. It is critical to have access to the new digital to ensure you are maximizing your potential gains.
- iTrustCapital – We have new reviews from clients posted almost daily. You can click a link directly from our homepage to read them all. See iTrustCapital reviews on Trustpilot.
- Note – not all of our reviews are 5-stars. That’s because they are real reviews from real clients, and no legitimate company has nothing but perfect reviews.
- Competitors – Some Bitcoin/Crypto IRA companies claim they have thousands of 5-star reviews. Some even display how many they claim to have on their website.
- However, they don’t provide any links to the reviews, which is very odd for a company not to want potential new customers to access great reviews from current customers easily. If you investigate further, you will find there are review sites, but little to no reviews posted recently.
Takeaway: Make sure you can easily find numerous recent reviews from any company you are considering doing business with.
Read some of the reviews from iTrustCapital clients who have moved their Crypto IRAs from other providers.
Read other articles on how iTrustCapital is different from any other Bitcoin/Crypto and Physical Gold & Silver IRA.